5/08/2009

Happily Suprised ^^

I just now scrolled down and noticed the guestbook/shoutbox messages ^^. I promise to update this soon, as I didn't realize I had anyone reading it :) Give me a few days..no worries about whether I'm going to or not, as my WoW subcription is going to be suspended for the month ^^. So you know I'm going to have a bit of free time on my hands. ^_~

Thank you all so dang much, and much loves!

Jeania

P.S. I'll be updating the widgets soonish as well...I've got quite a lot of them that I use on my toolbar. (Which I'll create one to share as well...if there's anything in paticular that you would be interested in that would be considered 'general' please let me know via comments! ^_^)

blog comments powered by Disqus

ShoutMix

Please be advised, clicking on the links others put in their messages might take you to a site you don't wish to go to. Click with caution.
Not sure why, but the links put in this thing always just show the blog url. Hover over the links to see the actual destination.




ShoutMix chat widget

CBS Strange News

World Wide Wierd