5/09/2009

Yep, Ya Know It's Been Done Before...

Don't ya hate when you're monkeying around and mess up your pages? ^^

I was creating a "site" to list what some of the ideas will be for this site, as well as testing some templates and get your opinion (as this one is sorta girly).

And saved the wrong xml :p

Lucky for me, I found the cache image, so I'll be able to 'restore' what was there, but it'll take me a bit. I'll make sure that the Shoutbox is restored first of all, so that you can comment, support or commiserate lol. So let me know to stick with it, give me a lil push :D Love you guys! ^_^

blog comments powered by Disqus

ShoutMix

Please be advised, clicking on the links others put in their messages might take you to a site you don't wish to go to. Click with caution.
Not sure why, but the links put in this thing always just show the blog url. Hover over the links to see the actual destination.




ShoutMix chat widget

CBS Strange News

World Wide Wierd